Foolsgold
19-05-2009, 09:53 PM
Hi my name is Davie, here are my details,

Hi Grade Laptop
Intel Celeron 1.86Ghz
512mb memory
50GB HD
32 bit operating system

I cant watch videos ie; youtube etc i used to be able to watch them then all of a sudden i couldnt, i have tried to download flash player again but still no luck, i then tried to uninstall it from my add/remove in control panel and install it again but still no joy hope you can help

cheers Davie

Wolfeymole
19-05-2009, 10:00 PM
Hi Davie

Over and above the You Tube aspect may I ask if your box came with Vista already installed?

The reason I ask is that your system specifications for Vista are crap.

Foolsgold
19-05-2009, 11:06 PM
Hi Wolfie i'm not sure if it was vista that was on it originally but it was on it when i bought it, do you think XP would work better with my spec?

maynardvdm
19-05-2009, 11:21 PM
Hi

Look here is the minimum system requirements for vista:

Get Windows Vista: System requirements (http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-vista/get/system-requirements.aspx)

wellies
21-05-2009, 10:08 PM
You could play them on this computer before though ..and now you can't? Can you think of anything that may have happened or been installed that could have affected it? What happens when you try to play a YouTube video, do you get this message:

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player ..or do you just get a blank box. Maybe also check out the 'JavaScript' part as well as the Flash if you see that message where the video should be.

mrs_d
11-06-2009, 11:37 AM
i had the same problem and all i did was to clear my temp internet files and history and i could watch videos instanly