Show us your Desktops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show us your Desktops

This is an old favourite in many forums so here's mine.

Picture courtesy of Wolves: Free Wolf Photos, Wallpaper, Desktops & More

Here is mine for the start of 2008.

Bigger picture here
    Confidence, is the feeling I get, moments before I stuff something up.

Comment

Mine is

Comment

Good grief Bob... I thought you had better taste than that
        Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.6 GHz
        6GB RAM
        500 GB HDD
        Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100 with 128MB dedicated memory

Computer acting up? Then join Free PC Help and let us help you. Register here.

If Free PC Help has helped you, then please consider a donation. Click here.

Comment

In movies or women?
          Need help with your computer problems? Then why not join Free PC Help. Register here

If Free PC Help has helped you then please consider a donation. Click here

Comment

Here's mine, bit boring and a bit soppy ( i was away from home recently and missed the view out my bedroom window) You can also probably work out from it exactly where I live, but hey it doesn't really matter.

Keeping Snakes
            Tips, Advice and info on keeping Snakes
            Click Here
            "If you're not living on the edge,you're taking up too much room"

Comment

Here is mine its not very exciting (maybe one too many AV programs lol) :

We are all members helping other members. Please return here where you may be able to help someone else. After all, no one knows everything and you may have the answer that someone needs.

RaidMax Smilodon Gaming Case | Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H M/B | Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.4GHz | 8GB Corsair RAM | Nvidia GTX550 Ti 1GB GDDR5 | Corsair 800w PSU

Register for FREE >>here<< | If we have helped you, please consider a donation >>here<<

Comment

We are all members helping other members. Please return here where you may be able to help someone else. After all, no one knows everything and you may have the answer that someone needs.

Get help with computer problems. Join Free PC Help here

Donations are welcome. Read Here

Comment

No point in posting mine.

It's just a black background with a few icons.

Although I'm sure that doesn't surprise anyone.
                  Need help with your computer problems? Then why not join Free PC Help. Register here

Comment

How do you get a pic of your desktop or is that a silly question and just use a camera?.....lol
                    Welcome to Free PC Help.

ONY

Comment

Do a PrtSc of your desktop, then save it. Then you have to upload it. I use Photobucket to show all my pics.

RaidMax Smilodon Gaming Case | Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H M/B | Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.4GHz | 8GB Corsair RAM | Nvidia GTX550 Ti 1GB GDDR5 | Corsair 800w PSU

Register for FREE >>here<< | If we have helped you, please consider a donation >>here<<

Comment

Thanks Maynard but what is PrtSc, please?
                        Welcome to Free PC Help.

ONY

Comment

There should be a PRINT SCREEN button on your keyboard.

Just press that, then open up MS Paint or WORDPAD and do EDIT PASTE and you have the picture.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware | Malwarebytes' Products | SUPERAntispyware | HijackThis | Spybot Search & Destroy | hpHosts | SpywareBlaster | WinPatrol | SiteHound | FireFox | NoScript | Adblock Plus | Sandboxie | Acronis True Image | ThreatFire | ESET Online Scanner | Kaspersky Online Scanner | Panda Online Scanner | Trend Online Scanner | Avira AntiVir Personal | Avast Free AV | CCleaner | ATF-Cleaner | Online Armor Firewall | Outpost Firewall Free | DirectX | Office Compatibility Pack | Office 2003 (SP3) | SubInACL | Windows Defender | Windows Installer 3.1 | IE7 XP | XP SP3 for IT | Sysinternals | Virtual PC 2007 | Returnil

We are all members helping other members.
                          Please return here where you may be able to help someone else.
                          After all, no one knows everything and you may have the answer that someone needs.

Comment

Thanks Advancedsetup, just done it and now i intend to bore you lot with my pic.....lol. Probably get it wrong when i try and put it on here.
                            Welcome to Free PC Help.

ONY

Comment

I've just changed my desktop completely and am really really happy with it, Doubt anyone will agree but here it is

Keeping Snakes
                              Tips, Advice and info on keeping Snakes
                              Click Here
                              "If you're not living on the edge,you're taking up too much room"

Comment

Working...
                              X