• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sudoku

Hi all

For those of you who likes sudoku go here

Just dont buy the t-shirts lol.

Cheers

We are all members helping other members. Please return here where you may be able to help someone else. After all, no one knows everything and you may have the answer that someone needs.

RaidMax Smilodon Gaming Case | Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H M/B | Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.4GHz | 8GB Corsair RAM | Nvidia GTX550 Ti 1GB GDDR5 | Corsair 800w PSU

Register for FREE >>here<< | If we have helped you, please consider a donation >>here<<

I sodding hate Suduku.

Now a nice jigsaw puzzle is a different matter.

Comment

Ah...buy him a t-shirt Maynard.
      Need help with your computer problems? Then why not join Free PC Help. Register here

If Free PC Help has helped you then please consider a donation. Click here

Comment

We can get him the I HATE SUDOKU one.
        lol

We are all members helping other members. Please return here where you may be able to help someone else. After all, no one knows everything and you may have the answer that someone needs.

RaidMax Smilodon Gaming Case | Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H M/B | Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.4GHz | 8GB Corsair RAM | Nvidia GTX550 Ti 1GB GDDR5 | Corsair 800w PSU

Register for FREE >>here<< | If we have helped you, please consider a donation >>here<<

Comment

My youngest daughter loves sudoku
          Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.6 GHz
          6GB RAM
          500 GB HDD
          Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100 with 128MB dedicated memory

Computer acting up? Then join Free PC Help and let us help you. Register here.

If Free PC Help has helped you, then please consider a donation. Click here.

Comment

My girlfriend loves Sudoku. (Time to get a new girlfriend

Seriously, I tried it but found it to be as interesting as "Is the cup half full or half empty".
            Need help with your computer problems? Then why not join Free PC Help. Register here

Comment

I have trouble with Sudoku, but my brother's a genius at the things.

Edit: Whoops, forgot this was a British site and the adverbial form of "blood" is a cuss to y'all.

Comment

Working...
              X