Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all

Hi all

My name is Dave, I am 25, I am from the UK (Manchester) and have been building PC's for about 9 years, and my main interests for my PC is Gaming, internet, watching films etc -
    I am an avid fan of Guild Wars - hence my name Dalo Harkin.
    I am into all the geeky stuff Star Wars and Star Trek and am not ashamed to admit it
    I have 2 kids and I love the fact they are young because I get to buy and watch all the programs I used to watch on tele - Thundercats, Transformers and stuff like that (gives me an excuse to watch them to the missus lol)

I was looking for some help on a specific problem and found this website yesterday and been posting lots since, hope that some of my experiences can help others, having a pc is painful in more ways than one - is it ok to stick your fingers in your pc when its on? - CAUTION 99% yes, but that 1% really hurts for those that have touched a heatpipe by mistake know what I mean.
    Is watercooling ok? in my opinion - yes in the same that walking in a thunder storm with a javelin is
    Intel Q6600 @ 4Ghz (Watercooled)
    Asus P5K premium black pearl
    4GB OCZ Reaper 8500
    260GTX

Join Free PC Help - Register here

Donations are welcome - here

PC Build

We are all members helping other members.
    Please return here where you may be able to help someone else.
    After all, no one knows everything and you may have the answer that someone needs.

Hello Dave

Welcome to Free PC Help.

It is always good to see people who wants to help others here.

LOL on the watercooling.

We are all members helping other members. Please return here where you may be able to help someone else. After all, no one knows everything and you may have the answer that someone needs.

RaidMax Smilodon Gaming Case | Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H M/B | Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.4GHz | 8GB Corsair RAM | Nvidia GTX550 Ti 1GB GDDR5 | Corsair 800w PSU

Register for FREE >>here<< | If we have helped you, please consider a donation >>here<<

Comment

Hi Dalo

Welcome to FPCH

Enjoy your stay with us mate.

Comment

Hello and welcome to Free computer help and support.

Comment

Hi Dalo.

Ditto on Trek.
          Need help with your computer problems? Then why not join Free PC Help. Register here

If Free PC Help has helped you then please consider a donation. Click here

Comment

Dave - good to see you hear. Thanks for helping me with your recent posts.

I love a Star Wars or Star Trek movie/episode - especially on a rainy day.

- Tony
            Need help with your computer problems? Then why not join Free PC Help. Register here

If Free PC Help has helped you then please consider a donation. Click here

We are all members helping other members.
            Please return here where you may be able to help someone else.
            After all, no one knows everything and you may have the answer that someone needs.

Comment

Working...
            X