Need to completely erase my iPod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to completely erase my iPod

The thing keeps coming up with errors and crashing when I try to sync it. After crashing, I go back into iTunes and the orange bar "Other" is full of loads of crap.

I've tried restoring it, but I still get the same problems.

So I think the solution may be to completely wipe the drive. How do I do this?

Or, if there is a better solution, please tell.

Thanks.

Hi
    Welcome to Free PC Help.
    Just to be clear you want to wipe the ipod drive?
    What ipod is it , nano,shuffle,etc?

Also see Apple page

We are all members helping other members. Please return here where you may be able to help someone else. After all, no one knows everything and you may have the answer that someone needs.

RaidMax Smilodon Gaming Case | Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H M/B | Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.4GHz | 8GB Corsair RAM | Nvidia GTX550 Ti 1GB GDDR5 | Corsair 800w PSU

Register for FREE >>here<< | If we have helped you, please consider a donation >>here<<

Comment

It's a Classic 160GB.

And if you're wondering why my name changed, it's because I keep getting password locked out of my account, so I made a new one.

Comment

Hi
        Read this about the password

We are all members helping other members. Please return here where you may be able to help someone else. After all, no one knows everything and you may have the answer that someone needs.

RaidMax Smilodon Gaming Case | Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H M/B | Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.4GHz | 8GB Corsair RAM | Nvidia GTX550 Ti 1GB GDDR5 | Corsair 800w PSU

Register for FREE >>here<< | If we have helped you, please consider a donation >>here<<

Comment

Multiple User Accounts are not allowed mrmoney3.

Comment

Have a read on this page on the apple website.

Comment

Working...
            X