System32??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System32??

When I start my computer a big box that says system 32 appears, Also, if we go to Google, dashes will "type them selves in?" How big of a problem do I have? I am usong windows XP 2000 on a Gateway. Thanks in advance for your help Itsbish

Hi, and welcome.

Can you give us a little bit more information. Maybe write down exactly what the error message says, and if the problem you gt in google is duplicated in other webpages or applicatons like Notepad?

Andy

Comment

Thanks, It is not really an error message.. The screen is nearly filled with a large window tht says system 32. This contains files necessary to run your computer... etc etc. Sometimes in AOL mail we get the dash problem we have in Google. I'll try to be more precise in the future. Not too technical on this stuff. Thanks, Bish

Comment

Do you have an anti-virus program installed If so, make sure it is up to date and run a complete system scan.

Andy

Comment

I had this for a while on my computer and was told that I had a virus. Every time I opened System 32 page popped up - I would simply click the x on the right to make it disappear and carry on as normal. All of my anti-virus etc was set and up to date. Eventually, one day I opened and it was gone, thankfully it never returned.

You can search and receive information regarding this on google. Different sites give different advice.

Comment

Working...
          X