IPod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPod

Trying to install itunes on pc seems to install ok but when i launch give me the "encountered a problem need to shutdown message" anyone got any idea's
    Thanks in advance

Hi

Do you have quicktime installed? If not try installing it. Is this iTunes 7? Seems to me like iTunes 7 have got a lot of issues. Try to re-install it if iTunes dont want to work.

We are all members helping other members. Please return here where you may be able to help someone else. After all, no one knows everything and you may have the answer that someone needs.

RaidMax Smilodon Gaming Case | Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H M/B | Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.4GHz | 8GB Corsair RAM | Nvidia GTX550 Ti 1GB GDDR5 | Corsair 800w PSU

Register for FREE >>here<< | If we have helped you, please consider a donation >>here<<

Comment

Thanks sorted it now, think it was a quicktime problem uninstalled it and reinstalled it on its own and works fine now

Comment

Good to hear you got it sorted

We are all members helping other members. Please return here where you may be able to help someone else. After all, no one knows everything and you may have the answer that someone needs.

RaidMax Smilodon Gaming Case | Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H M/B | Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.4GHz | 8GB Corsair RAM | Nvidia GTX550 Ti 1GB GDDR5 | Corsair 800w PSU

Register for FREE >>here<< | If we have helped you, please consider a donation >>here<<

Comment

Working...
        X