BitTorrent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BitTorrent

Hey, I'm knew to your forum, and im not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this question.

A couple months back, I cleaned my computer completely of virus', spyware, and all that gunk, fixed everything, downloaded The newest version of Norton. I'm using windows XP Pro. After I tried using BitTorrent, I get a message saying checking for firewall, now, as far as i know, I'v opened ports for it and everything, this is sorta, my last resort to fix this. My house is using a hub, with 2 other computers attached to it. I haven't opened any ports on that, for I don't know how tooooooooo.

Please help!

And if this isn't the right place to post, I'm sorry.

Thank you,

Thomas

We can not offer help with P2P software.

This thread appears to be solved and is now closed

If you are the original poster of this thread and need it re-opened, then please PM (Private Message) an Administrator or Moderator

We are all members helping other members. Please return here where you may be able to help someone else. After all, no one knows everything and you may have the answer that someone needs.

RaidMax Smilodon Gaming Case | Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H M/B | Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.4GHz | 8GB Corsair RAM | Nvidia GTX550 Ti 1GB GDDR5 | Corsair 800w PSU

Register for FREE >>here<< | If we have helped you, please consider a donation >>here<<

Comment

Working...
    X