Mac OS X 10.6
By registering at Free PC Help you agree to the following rules. Please do take notice of these rules and follow them.
Simply ignoring these rules will result in disciplinary action, including but not limited to temporary account ban, permanent account ban, account deletion and thread/post deletion.
Last updated: 15th March 2011
- No flaming, trolling or spamming, doing so will result in an immediate ban without warning.
- No intentionally offensive language, racism, ***ism or other rudeness will be tolerated whatsoever.
- No advice or help will be offered with regard to P2P (Peer to Peer, torrents etc) programs or software obtained via that medium unless a member specifically states that they require help on removing such software.
- References, questions, signatures or subjects posted with regard to or containing software cracks, rips, hacks, warez, non-genuine, pirated and illegal software etc, may be removed, the thread closed and the originating poster possibly being banned. No help will be given regarding software designed to break or get round copyrighted material and any link to such software will be removed and appropriate action taken.
- On the grounds that we are never able to validate the methods of acquisition of hardware and software and therefore the legal possession of said items we are unable to provide solutions to circumvent password protection on hardware or software, this also applies to password protected files.
- Do not hijack other people's topics that are having the same problem that you are having. Make a new topic with regard to your problem/s.
- Do not double post either in the same forum or a different one with regard to the same topic, doing so will result in the removal of the second post.
- Do not create multiple user accounts, doing so will result in the removal of said accounts.
- Do not attempt to register a UserName which includes a url or variations thereof, eg; www. .com .org. .net etc.
- Do not attempt to register a UserName which is an email address.
- Any advertisements in Signatures, Avatars and Profile Pictures must be of a non profit making basis. Any member wishing to advertise their business on this site must contact the administration.
- No links to other forums are allowed in posts or signatures unless approved by the moderators or administrators.
- Do NOT PM (private message) any Moderator or Admin with regard to computer issues. Please post your issue in the relevant forum.
- Do NOT under any circumstances use Site Feedback or Other in the Contact Us section to send emails to the Administration with regard to your computer problem. Please post in the correct forum with regard to your PC issue.
Any email received that does contain computer problems will be ignored.
- If you are unhappy with a Moderators decisions regarding any dispute then please contact the Administrators.
- Clearly state your problem, including your operating system version, any relevant hardware you are using and the exact error or problem you are getting - We need to know as much as possible in order to help you effectively.
- Just be nice and treat others as you would like to be treated yourself - Being nice and patient never hurt anyone!
Anyone found ignoring these rules will be private messaged and warned, any subsequent occurances may result in a members participation in Free PC Help being withdrawn on a permanent basis.
Any posts in the Free PC Help Forum are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of Free PC Help.
Free PC Help members shall remain solely responsible for the content of their posts or any input made by themselves at all times.
Information obtained in a forum may not be accurate or reliable.
Free PC Help shall not be held liable for any statement, misstatement, inaccuracy or omission of any type for any content submitted by a member on this forum whatsoever.
Free PC Help reserve the right to remove or edit any content posted to any forum at any time and for any reason without notice.
Subject to this Basic Disclaimer, all posts contained within the forum are deemed to be the intellectual property of Free PC Help.
Anyone, other than the original author, who copies or paraphrases (either in whole or in part) a post contained within this forum for any purpose other then personal use without giving full and complete credit to Free PC Help (including a direct link where appropriate) shall be considered to be in violation of these rules and may be banned from membership.
In addition Free PC Help reserves the right to pursue any other remedy available to it by law.