A few things before we start....
1. Please Read All Instructions Carefully.
2. If you don't understand something, stop and ask! Don't keep going on.
3. Please do not run any other tools or scans whilst I am helping you.
4. If you have to go away for an extended period of time, let me know.
5. Please continue to respond until I give you the "All Clear".
(Just because you can't see a problem doesn't mean it isn't there)
Please download DDS and save it to your desktop from here or here or here.
Disable any script blocker, and then double click dds.scr to run the tool.
When done, DDS will open two (2) logs
Copy/Paste the contents of 'DDS.txt' to be posted as text to your post.
The Attach.txt file should be attached and uploaded to your post.
When posting your reply, Attach.txt may be attached by clicking the [Manage Attachments] button.
It's located under [Additonal Options] on the composition page.
Browse to where you saved the file, and click Upload.