• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

A little gift(PIC)

bob12a

FPCH Contributor
PC Experience
Some Experience
A little gift to you all
Taken on the Isle of Wight last week

Last edited:

DSTM

FPCH Long Term Member
PC Experience
Some Experience
Thanks for sharing,Bob12a,Absolutely Beautiful.:)

Mara

Free PC Help Contributor
PC Experience
Some Experience
Oh they are lovely!! Hope you picked a wee nosegay for your bedside table - and thanks ever so much for sharing this glimpse of Spring with us, Bob!

DirtyPolo

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Very nice pictures Bob, the Isle of white, I used to spend alot of my childhood there with the family :D

Not a bad place really, nice and quite.. good scenery.. as shown in your pictures above.

Thanks again, very nice :)

mike

FPCH Long Term Member
PC Experience
Pc Guru
Nice pictures Bob, I especially like the second one.

Looks like a very nice building in the background.. Church?