• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

ADSL only works when Phone unplugged!

melonball

FPCH New Member
I have an unusual problem with my network router. - D LInk G604T. I can only get the ADSL and WLAN lights to come on if I unplug the telephone downstairs! This network has been running for over a year with no problems. I changed the filter for a new one and it didnt make any difference.
If the phone is plugged in I cant get any adsl or wlan lights to light up. If I unplug the phone I have no problem.
Does anyone know what might be wrong please?
Thanks
Melon