• Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

any one came across a trojan kxn ?

jaycabs

FPCH Member
just curious if any one has came across this in the past as i have only once about a year ago when then i was using avg free edition and it was the most destuctive virus my computer has ever came across as it ruined 1100 files .

i know obviously no one wants to get it but just seems strange were there is so many common trojans that repeatedly pop up but the kxn was like a one off .

RandyL

Administrator
PC Experience
Very Experienced
Notice the brackets around Kaspersky. Thats what Kaspersky calls it. You'll also see the brackets around Symantec and Mcafee and the name they call it.

jaycabs

FPCH Member
Notice the brackets around Kaspersky. Thats what Kaspersky calls it. You'll also see the brackets around Symantec and Mcafee and the name they call it.

sorry lol my mistake as i thought . just so curious about it because of how destructive it was in comparison to other trojans.

Top Bottom