• Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Bill Gate's Hour Long Bore Talk

Cooper

FPCH Member
Mike was kinda enought to post me a link on msn with bill gates hour or so long talk on upcoming products things like airport desks that will reconise your phone when placed on them .. which then brings up little monitor and if you place a bussiness card on the desk it reconises the text on the card and scans it and then you can add it to your phone .. i for one thing this is some idea that would be greatly used if M$ wasnt doing it :p

but another main thing i liked was young Bills 4 screen glass panel projected monitor .. apart from being widely huge and entreging i really would love to have one, i think its sooo nice, i think he has a currently updated beta of vista on it .. but the screen was sooooooooooo nice,, i want one :'( if anybody knowsanywhere i can get gimicy stuff like this please tell :D... rewards may be ensured

merciarich

FPCH Member
I still laugh at the video of Bill brought out a year or two ago

I'm sure you have all seen it. I think it was the preview for Windows Live or something, well anyway, they get round to showing the audience and a blue screen of death appears, lol

I

imported_Mike

lmfao.. yeah i remember... also happened on Win 98 at one of the "show offs" lol

merciarich

FPCH Member
lol, gotta give it to microsoft, they always put the effort in with their adverts

shame coz thats the second xbox ad that has been banned.......

remember the one with the boy/man/elderly man flying through the air with the slogan "Life is Short" lol :p