• Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Can you guys take a look at my build and see if there's any red flags?

ferran275

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Some Experience

Hey everyone, wondering if anyone can just take a look and see if anything looks like it will cause issues.. love you guys! ^_^

Vr5fx

FPCH Long Term Member
PC Experience
Very Experienced
Yeah, all looks sweet.

Clearly it's a gaming build, so personally that case is too small and the PSU may not be reliable enough for what it will run. I would spend a little more on case and PSU.
The case is going to have a lot of hot running parts inside, so the larger the case the better the breathing room and air flow, so overall life of the parts should be extended, I strongly recommend a larger case.
The PSU says SLI and Xfire ready, which may indicate it is an older PSU, and perhaps not up to the task for a big build, though I have a Thermaltake in my old PC which is still going strong after 10 years.

Let us know what you think.

-Vr

ferran275

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Some Experience
duly noted, I thought perhaps the case was too small, was going off a friends' recommendation, but yes I'll opt for the full tower, I'll also bump up the PSU to a newer model. Thanks for the feedback, I'll update as things happen, this may happen soon, or may happen later, not quite sure yet!

Top Bottom