• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Cant click on link in e-mails

knoxville

FPCH New Member
hi, i've rcently had some repairs done on my laptop and ever since i got it back i haven't been able to click on links in e-mails i'm having to copy and paste all the time. Is there a setting that i can change? i'm running windows XP with outlook express if that helps

RandyL

Administrator
PC Experience
Very Experienced
Try the easist thing first.
From the Control Panel open Internet Options.
Click on the Programs tab.
Uncheck "Internet Explorer should check to see if it is the default web browser".
Click Apply then OK.
Reboot.
Recheck "Internet Explorer should check to see if it is the default web browser".
Click Apply then OK.
Reboot and start IE.
When prompted if you want to make IE your default browser choose yes.
Try OE links again.