• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Can't print any web or e-mail from Comcast

woody1235

FPCH New Member
Hi
I'm a newbie here, but am learning a lot (I'm not well versed in computers - just a typical user). Looked for thread on my problem, but couldn't find. Have an older off-brand PC running XP Home with SP2.

Since subscribing to Comcast high speed digital, can't print from any web site or e-mail. All that prints is tiny computer language. I can print fine from our old AOL account, and can print OK from my work laptop using Comcast, just not from my PC. Must be a cumputer setting, but can't find culprit.

Thanks for answering what is probably an easy problem!

danzil

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Operating System
may or may not be relevant but can you download and install the latest driver for your printer....
also can we have the spec of your machine,and model of printer.......
kind regards
danzil