• Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Changing Font Size in Yahoo Mail

Airborne

Banned FPCH Member
PC Experience
Very Experienced
I have Yahoo mail as a secondary system under a Pseudonym for special reasons. My main workhorse is OE.

There is no way of changing the font size on Yahoo that I can find and the default font size is far too small. Having surfed the web on this, it appears I am not alone and the following method is all I can find as a solution.

Hold down the CNTRL key and turn the mouse wheel until you get a font size which is acceptable.

It does work albeit a bit hamfisted and not very selective, but if that is how Yahoo wants to play it, then be my guest, I can live with it

Top Bottom