• Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Clueless on a steep, steep learning curve.

PC Experience
Beginner
Hi everybody. I’m Sammy, a clueless computer user. It makes very little sense to me. Until recently I relied on my partner Scott to do anything technical (even setting up the printers and tv) but he died in December and I now have to learn how to do stuff. Some of you may have known Scott as Synapse. He had some friends on here who he thought a lot of. I’m not sure who, but I guess you’ll know who you are. It’s a very steep learning curve from absolute novice to independent IT user, so please forgive my silly questions. I promise I’ll look on google first. Thanks I’m advance for your patience ❤️

AWS

PC Experience
Elite PC Guru
A wise man once said the only stupid question is the one not asked. We are here to help you with whatever the problem may be.

Sorry for your loss.