• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

cordless mouse interference

bubbahines

FPCH New Member
This is my setup:

2 PC's, side by side both using Win XP operating systems. Both pc's use a cordless mouse.
The problem is that one mouse becomes lazy and hard to manuever when the other mouse is being used. Basically saying that I cannot use my mouse when my wife is using hers. Has anyone have an remedy for this problem?

Jamey

FPCH Member
That's an interesting problem. Have you tried contacting the manufacturer of the mice to see if they have this as a common support query? I tried Googling but it didn't reveal any solutions.

lodzinski

FPCH Member
have you treid changing the channels of the mice - my logitec will operate on two channells, so there shouldn't be any interferance if you have one on channel 1, and the other on channe l2 - should be able to change this in the mice menu on control panel.

Amroth

FPCH New Member
Hi there,

I was wondering if u found a solution to this problem because i have the exact same problem when i use my mouse my wife can't do anything, and this is really frustrating, i checked to switch it onto another channel but i can't seem to do that, althought both the mice are Logitech ones.

Hoping to hear from you soon,