• Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

CPU FAN

bob12a

FPCH Contributor
PC Experience
Some Experience
Hi friends I have not been around on here of late but I had to tell you this one to go with skyclads problem.
Pluss I am chuffed with my self.
About a week ago I kept getting the BSD and The black one as well all this and a funny sound from my PC. All this happened after inside the first 30 seconds of switching on. Also a message no HDMI connection
You would not believe the apps I removed oh and put them back again.
Long story short after about 3 days flapping about I wondered if anything was visible in the pc case.
Why Why Why did my 80 year old brain NOT do this first.
the answer 3 small cables wrapped round the spotless CPU fan tied them back with plastic tie all running fine now.
BOB12a

KenB

Administrator
Hi Bob
good to hear from you :)

Well done for solving your own problem.

Top Bottom