• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Creating a sub-menu Humour?

C

CrazyComputerMan

Fun stuffs dont seems to be clean when i would fancy looking at jokes but sometimes there's boring news. thing like that and "Happy Birthday" thread, It's dont seems a right place in there. I thought you could create a separate forum to make more cleaner and less complicated for members and me too.

W

Wolfeymole

CCM the Fun Stuff forum contains just that, I think you were confused regarding the case of beer being strapped in and thought it was just news whereas I found it humourous and sad that an individual would do such a thing.
I might ask however why you would be so interested as you appear to find the forum boring and that you are officially retiring to quote your own words?

RandyL

Administrator
PC Experience
Very Experienced
Hi CCM;
Of course it is news and not just a joke. But there can be plenty of humor in news too. Stupid things criminals do is one of my favorites. Nobody said they were smart. I'll laugh now.

This section is for all kinds of fun. Birthdays are fun I hope. I hope yours will be and look forward to it.

Keep in mind that the main purpose of this site is to offer computer support. As such that is where our main focus is at the moment. But as you may have noticed and will notice more we intend to deal with the social aspect much more. Stick around. You might like it.

C

CrazyComputerMan

Hi CCM;
Of course it is news and not just a joke. But there can be plenty of humor in news too. Stupid things criminals do is one of my favorites. Nobody said they were smart. I'll laugh now.

This section is for all kinds of fun. Birthdays are fun I hope. I hope yours will be and look forward to it.

Keep in mind that the main purpose of this site is to offer computer support. As such that is where our main focus is at the moment. But as you may have noticed and will notice more we intend to deal with the social aspect much more. Stick around. You might like it.
Well i dont think mixed topic is apporiate for that.