• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

CSS Site

I

imported_Mike

What you think of the new CSS site?

My intention was to make a temp site just to state that we are back online, but a lot have said they quit like the look of it...

Must admit, it took me a few hours today, struggling to remember some of the CSS code :lol:

It's nice. Plain, simple, sophisticated. Evolve it naturally from this starting point and it should grow into a creature of beauty.

Andy

I

imported_Mike

Thanx, Yeah have some ideas to develop it.. Just ideas and my skills tend not to match :p

Mike

I

imported_Mike

Well ive got a rough sitemap drawn out, how it would look, etc. But that will probably change.

Hopefully i will be including an article, tutorial, reviews centre type section. Mainly based on user input. Eg, a user may write a review, they then post it on the forum, mods will read over it and make suggestions. Once a final version has been decided on, it will get submitted to me and I will publish it. Basically, its entirely up to YOU the users :p on what you write about, but obviously with limitations. Along the computing subject.

Have also got an IRC chat server being set up which will be implemented with the forums.

Any ideas are welcome. Just need to get the site to ‘grow’ a little more

I

imported_Mike

I would think the mods too... Mods help out a lot, so its only fair to give them credit...