• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

downloading from internet

lilandy

FPCH New Member
when downloading error messege says c:\documents and setting\andy\local settings\ content________________
the specified path dose not exsits

check path and try again

what do i do i cant download from the nternet can someone please help me??????

Jamey

FPCH Member
It sounds like you have some form of malware that has infected your machine. Either that or your cache is confused. I recommend you empty your temporary files (Disk Cleanup, found under Accessories is useful) and try again. Otherwise, use the best applications you have to search for and remove viruses, trojans and other malware that could be infecting your system.

A good test is to download Firefox and see if you can download something with that.