• Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

E Mail Send problem

Hugh

PC Experience
Some Experience
Hi, I have tried ANSWER now for assistance, Money taken but no help. So now I shall try PC Help
I CHANGED MY SERVICE PROVIDOR AND e MAIL account last month and since then I am unable to send ant E mails .My Pc cannot configure the outgoing service. I have mail.com for help to no avail. Can anyone assist me in reconfiguring my E mail account please. Thanks

Rustys

PC Experience
Very Experienced
What software are you using to check your email

Are you setting the account as POP3 or IMAP?

Does the account work if accessed off the web site?

KenB

Administrator
Hi Hugh - and welcome to FpcH

In addition to Rusty's questions ......

1. Can you receive emails ?

2. Does this help - click here

Last edited:

Hugh

PC Experience
Some Experience
Hi, Thank you for your reply. I use IE and Incredimail. I get a message on my E mail which stated Unable to log on to outgoing service SMTP.SFR.FR. I think I can still receive E mails. Thanks

KenB

Administrator
Hi again,

Was SFR [ French provider ] your last ISP ?
It looks as if your email is set up for that.

Take a look here - click here

It talks you through adding a new account in Incredimail.

Top Bottom