• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

FPCH New Member
Jan 31, 2012
PC Experience
Very Experienced
electric sound of the computer enclosure goes around, comes at regular intervals.
Computer freezes when I pressed the power button does not turn off the computer.
this time compelled to respond to those who know what could be the reason. if I close out the plug, I'm happy (emergency)
MY COMPUTER ;4GB RAM 1024MB graphics card Nvdia GeForce 500 HDD
Last edited by a moderator:

Oct 19, 2008
Wirral UK
Hi and welcome to FpcH

Please do not use the large fonts sizes.

electricsound ofthe computerenclosuregoes around, comesat regular intervals
Are you saying that when you switch on there are beeps coming from the inside of the computer?

If this is correct - what is the pattern of the beeps? ( 1 long 2 short .............3 short ............... ?? )