• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Establishing Motherboard

jbsheff

FPCH New Member
could anyone please let me know how i might determine what type of motherboard i have in my pc. Thank you

danzil

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Operating System
take the side of the case of it will have it written on the board, usually near the ram slots or pci slots.
or download aida 32 google for it, get it from majorgeeks.
install that then click on motherboard, you could also try belarc advisor, or everest
regards
danzil
what is your make and model of pc, if it isnt home build and had parts replace, we maybe able to find out that way

if the pc is home built how can you not know wot MB you are using ??

google for CPU-Z it will tell you all your hardware

lol yeah
mine doesnt have one but i can undo thumb screws in a flash
(not that i need to ive pretty much memorised my specs, Cant remember much else though)