• Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Experiences with Brave?

ragnar23

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Some Experience
Hi, there Guys hope you're all well. Lately, I've been seeing a lot about brave, I've been using Duck duck go and while I to some degree enjoy showing the finger to Google I do miss accurate searches.. lol

Mozzila I enjoyed having, a nice developer tools setup, less invasive than chrome ( from what they say ) but was a bit on the slower side. ( I know a lot of chromes speed is just really heavy caching (Lies))

Anybody used Brave im going to start with it but though any experience sharing might save me some possible issues, of which I hope there are none.

Ps Hav not touched anything Microsoft in terms of browsers edge threw me off completely. Also Microsft is seems to slowly also be getting into the whole data collection game when you look at their programs which im not too keen on. Else Id just stay with Chrome.

Anyway Brave?

Starbuck

Admin & Security Team
PC Experience
Very Experienced
Sorry ragnar23 that's probably about the only browser I've never tried.

Phenom

PC Experience
Some Experience
I use Brave on my computer running Windows 10 and I find it very fast and easy to use.

Top Bottom