• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Fans going really fast on high end pc when on minecraft

Aldaz108

FPCH Member
Hi I got my pc upgraded a while ago I noticed that when on the game minecraft after a while minecraft makes my pc fans go really fast and all the vibration is Annoying. is this normal? I heard it can be bit Strong on the CPU because it generating a lot of random land in the game when looking around on it. but on all my other games there fine =S

My specs are

GTX560 (not ti)
AMD Atholon x4
8gig
64 bit

I had the upgrades done to the GPU and had another 4 gig added and a bigger power supply.
before I had the GTX 220 or something or GT 220. I also only had 4 gig

any help would be great as I need to use this game to make a ingame film

Thanks for any help

Aldaz108

FPCH Member
Yeah temps are fine I have done this before Had a look of what my gfx card is supoosed to be and stuff

Gfx around 70C cpu around 50

KenB

Administrator
So -
while minecraft makes my pc fans go really fast
The temp is 70C

The fan would seem to be doing its job.

If the fan is noisy it could be due to a dry or worn bearing.

KenB

Administrator
It should be OK - until it starts running hot ( if it does ) then it will shut down.

If the bearing is going - it will eventually stop functioning.

Keep an eye on the temps - especially under load.

Top Bottom