• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Feedback. Big Thankyou.

DSTM

FPCH Long Term Member
PC Experience
Some Experience
Thanks to all who are contributing to the "Tips and Tricks" Forum.Makes everything so much easier, for those of us in the early learning Phase,to be made aware of these helpful hints and links.Much appreciated,Guys.

I was thinking of writing a workshop bible (just for use in our workshop) with all the tricks we find then forget, this may be a better idea.

If it gets too big it may need some sort of index though ...

Dave

W

Wolfeymole

Stick it in some kind of word doc Dave and send it to me and I will sort it out if you want.