• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

For the hard rockers.

Seth

FPCH Long Term Member
Operating System
Windows Vista - Home Premium
I enjoy many types of music, but my fav is the UK's Judas Priest and Iron Maiden. Anyone else?

help4me

FPCH Long Term Member
PC Experience
Some Experience
Operating System
Windows Vista - Home Basic
Wolfeymole said:
Sabbath, Rainbow, Led Zepp need I say more?
Well you could say... Pink Floyd.... White Snake.... Rammstein.... Quiet Riot..... Metallica.... Ratt... Twisted Sister.... AC/DC.... White Zombie.... Marilyn Manson.... Deep Purple.... just to name a few more that could have been said, at least for what those of us who live across the pond listen to ;)

Bluesplayer.

FPCH Long Term Member
Operating System
Windows XP - Professional
I guess my username says it all.
Also ELP.Yes.Focus.Zepp etc. [I know showing my age]
Not fogetting Jazz.Beethoven etc.

W

Wolfeymole

Holy Moly AS that's truly gross and I like Country and Western.

Need good C & W try Sold (Grundy County Auction) by John Michael Montgomery

AdvancedSetup

FPCH Long Term Member
Actually enjoy just about every genre of music except RAP - 90% of that is just plain arrogant / annoying sound (IMHO). There are a few I've heard that are cute/funny but not many.
Heavy Metal music is okay, but the voice (singing) I can do without as it's just noise too.

Classic, R&B, Jazz, Pop, Foreign, CW, Blues, Rock, Celtic, etc.. are all fine choices for me.

JEBWrench

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Operating System
Windows XP - Media Center Edition
Give me any genre, and I can usually find something I like in it. Even electronic/techno music. (Of course, I'm a gamer, I've been listening to repetitive beeping passing for music since my childhood. :D)

maynardvdm

FPCH Long Term Member
I don't know if they are hard rockers but in my book they rock hard lol :D
If you can find it, listen to the track called "Animal" :) Very nice.