• Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Frame Stutter

RAZORBILL

FPCH New Member
Hi, i dont know what I've done but all of a sudden the picture on my monitor has started to scroll by at one frame per second! you can imagine how it affects the game especially as its a flight sim! whats wrong? I've tried turning the graphics down, even turning off sound acceleration, and a few other minor things but there is no difference at all.please advise....

danzil

FPCH Member
PC Experience
is your monitor a tft (flat screen) or a crt (tubed monitor).
is there any soeaker near the monitor.
what graphics card do you have.
is the fan spinning sufficent and there is no dust, or cards blocking the fan.
does the monitor do it when the screen saver is on,and nothing running in the background.
regards
danzil