• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

game initialization

raj_head

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Beginner
Operating System
Windows Vista - Home Premium
i have recently bought a game called 'full spectrum warrior' yet cant run it. after installation i try to run the game and a black screen appears with a 'direct3D error'. im wondering is this because my graphics card is not good enough or i havnt got the right drivers? the graphics card is Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910GL and ive got DirectX 9 and all the memory requirements seem ok. the OS is XP and its a pretty new computer, only a year old.
Any help would be greatful, thanks
Raj

raj_head

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Beginner
Operating System
Windows Vista - Home Premium
Thats been a great help, thanks. Was just wondering if you could provide a link to get the latest drivers for an Intel(R) 915GM/GMS,910GML Express Chipset graphics card aswell? Thanks very much again.
Raj