• Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Google Chrome Extensions - Click & Clean

Airborne

Banned FPCH Member
PC Experience
Very Experienced
Well, the Forum Index said to share your tips with others, so here goes yet another beauty I admire.

Click & Clean is a smart little extension that is superb in controlling your bits and pieces like no other can. I use it all the time for manually deleting my cache, checking and authorising cookies, looking at my browsing history and a few more magical actions. See :-
http://www.hotcleaner.com/clickclean_chrome.html

I always close my browser using C&C, it does it securely and automatically deletes your personal selection of junk. I set it to clear the cache, browsing history, download history and cookies.

There are many other items you can select to delete on closure. Cookies can be sorted into a Cookies to Keep and Delete list, so you do not delete cookies that are necessary for your favourite sites or Google account. Google gets real upset if you delete its cookies and throws an uncontrollable tantrum. C&C has never given a speck of trouble, only benefits.

Last edited:
Top Bottom