• Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Google meeting window keeps popping up

mij

Valued Donating Member
PC Experience
Some Experience
I clicked on something and a Google meeting window now is always present. Addblock has had no effect on it. Can I get a screen shot to help? This is on my desk-top that has W7.
Jim.

KenB

Administrator
PC Experience
Very Experienced
Hi Jim and Happy New Year to you and yours.

Is "Google Meeting" part of Gmail ?

A screen shot would help.
On the top row of the keyboard is "PrtScr" - Print Screen.
If it is by itself simply press the key - this takes an impression of your screen and stores it in memory
Come here - click on "Reply" to this post and then hold down CTRL and press V

If, like mine, you have two items on the same key
1609753706067.png
If PrtScr is on top you will need to hold down the "Shift" key then press PrtScr.

CTRL + V is still the same.

Last edited:

mij

Valued Donating Member
PC Experience
Some Experience
Hi KenB and thanks for the greeting. A happy new year to all-I hope it is better than the last.
I have printed out a screen before but not online. Let me try. And yes again, it appears it is a part of google. I have saved the offending window into an open office file so if i point this communication to it it should show at your end. I will paste it to this post.
Jim.

mij

Valued Donating Member
PC Experience
Some Experience
That does not look very successful, I've done something wrong.
Jim.

KenB

Administrator
PC Experience
Very Experienced
You are complicating things Jim - no need for an Open Office file.
Simply use PrtScr as advised - then use "Reply" here - then CTRL + V after clicking in the "Reply" box.

mij

Valued Donating Member
PC Experience
Some Experience
Thanks KenB for the further info. but it hasn't done it any more - blinking computers. They have a mind of their own! It was a "share this" screen and I never cicked on it. Has Windows made me wary?
jim, thinking this has solved itself :).

KenB

Administrator
PC Experience
Very Experienced
No problem Jim - if you need us you know where we are :)

Top Bottom