• Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

GPU reccomendation

Osprey

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Some Experience
A year ago worked out a spec ...
result was i5 3570k 3.4GHz on ASUS P8Z77-V LE, 16GB RAM, SSD (for OS), 2TB HDD, Coolermaster CPU cooling & PSU
and an MSI GTX560TI Hawk twin frozr
This latter item looking very much like having a h/w fault .......

If I have to buy a new card what is the current recommendation, assume if I have to buy I should buy something newer ...
I don't do any gaming .... PC is used for general business apps .... and for Video Editing (Vegas, Photoshop etc.)

Want to stay with NVIDIA as CUDA works well with Vegas.

Top Bottom