• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Graphic card help

vibesmaster

FPCH New Member
My computer has a ASRock775i56G motherboard, recently I have been trying to buy a graphic card for the AGP slot, the problem is the voltage that the card Must carry, the installation guide for the mother board stated that I should use a 1.5v AGP Card, "Do not use a 3.3v AGP card on this motherboard it may cause permanent damage" all the cards I see online doesnt show if they are 1.5v or 3.3v
nothing on the box in store that tells what is. Is there anyone who can tell me what to do I dont want to make that big mistake and damage the motherboard.
my computer is: a P4 3.6
80GB HD
2GB DDR Memory
XP Pro.