• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Greetings

Seth

FPCH Long Term Member
Operating System
Windows Vista - Home Premium
Welcome to FPH Jeb.

Bonnie is a most welcome member and one of the best of such to moderate the off topic forum.

I assure you that I will discuss just that with the admins.

help4me

FPCH Long Term Member
PC Experience
Some Experience
Operating System
Windows Vista - Home Basic
Glad you started posting JEB :) You're gonna like it here. I know I do. And both of us were talking the other night about the excellent tech help given here. This is a very relaxed site yet with maturity and professionalism. Quite the welcome change :)

help4me

FPCH Long Term Member
PC Experience
Some Experience
Operating System
And thanks guys for the kind words :)

JEBWrench

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Operating System
Windows XP - Media Center Edition
help4me said:
Glad you started posting JEB :) You're gonna like it here. I know I do. And both of us were talking the other night about the excellent tech help given here. This is a very relaxed site yet with maturity and professionalism. Quite the welcome change :)
Indeed, I agree with you wholeheartedly, Bonnie.

help4me

FPCH Long Term Member
PC Experience
Some Experience
Operating System
The boss left early so I thought I'd sneak online for a bit. ;) I'm glad to see you in here :) Hmmm... perhaps I should add denim to my list of 25 preschool book topics..... what ya think? ;)

W

Wolfeymole

You're gonna like it here. I know I do. And both of us were talking the other night about the excellent tech help given here. This is a very relaxed site yet with maturity and professionalism. Quite the welcome change
Thank you for your kind words Bonnie.

JEBWrench

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Operating System
help4me said:
The boss left early so I thought I'd sneak online for a bit. ;) I'm glad to see you in here :) Hmmm... perhaps I should add denim to my list of 25 preschool book topics..... what ya think? ;)
I certainly think that's a fine topic.

But what about toothbrushes?

help4me

FPCH Long Term Member
PC Experience
Some Experience
Operating System
Wolfeymole said:
You're gonna like it here. I know I do. And both of us were talking the other night about the excellent tech help given here. This is a very relaxed site yet with maturity and professionalism. Quite the welcome change
Thank you for your kind words Bonnie.
I was being truthful...not kind.... and you're welcome :)

JEBWrench

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Operating System
Yes, Wolf, she is being quite truthful. I was quite impressed to find a tech support site where novel concepts like "tech support" are valued so highly, and where questions not only get answered clearly, but also rather quickly, and quite effectively. I see very few threads on the support boards here that reach more than a few posts before being 'covered'. And many are taken care of in 2 posts - Question, Answer. Very impressive. :)

help4me

FPCH Long Term Member
PC Experience
Some Experience
Operating System
JEBWrench said:
help4me said:
I certainly think that's a fine topic.

But what about toothbrushes?
Excellent idea indeed. Especially around February!!!

I also added some other topics to go with the 15 I already had. The next goal is two contacts by next Friday, as well as some info for self publishing verses traditional methods. She and I have already discussed basic layout and such... we pretty much agree there. Decided that we could each take a topic and really work it up... as a sample of the intended manuscript. So we'll see how this goes. I think we'll keep setting weekly goals to make sure that this doesn't fall on the back burner AGAIN! :p But I can tell you more when I get home. Just wanted to catch you up beforehand lest I forget. :eek:

W

Wolfeymole

I have seen too many sites that have wandered from their original intentions Jeb and it is my intention along with Mike and the rest of the team to make this site truly outstanding regarding computer help of all descriptions.

JEBWrench

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Operating System
help4me said:
I think we'll keep setting weekly goals to make sure that this doesn't fall on the back burner AGAIN! :p
That reminds me of one of the articles I read about writing that I wanted to mention to you - that particular method you just described is one of the best ways, some say, to improve your writing to the point of getting a work published.

JEBWrench

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Operating System
Wolfeymole said:
I have seen too many sites that have wandered from their original intentions Jeb and it is my intentions along with Mike and the rest of the team to make this site truly outstanding regarding computer help of all descriptions.
Hopefully I can contribute a few tidbits of knowledge here in amongst my usual ramblings of general coherence seasoned with a bit of Monty Python.

W

Wolfeymole

...............seasoned with a bit of Monty Python
"He has a wife you know, do you know what she's called? Incontinentia Buttocks"

It make me howl every time I see the Life of Brian.