• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

happy new year to all ,and help reqd

badass2929

FPCH Member
New member wishing all a very happy new year

I'm 53 live in kirkcaldy fife recently moved back here from nantwich where i was working for 4 years

wanderer1975

FPCH New Member
badass2929 said:
New member wishing all a very happy new year

I'm 53 live in kirkcaldy fife recently moved back here from nantwich where i was working for 4 years
Hello im mark from blackpool / computer nearly retard but improving.I also need help if you've experienced problem with NT AUTHORITY SYSTEM remote procedure shutting my pc down within 1 minute any suggestions

EDIT:
Your post has been moved here