• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Hello everyone dont know if you remember me.. but you helped me before.

BunniLeigh

Free PC Help Contributor
PC Experience
Some Experience
Hi guys, dont know how long its been since ive been here... and im ashamed to say, i remembered you when i needed help... i need to know about servers... how to run them etc... i have searched for weeks, but cant find any help at all !!!

If anyone can help me.. would be gratefull.. thank you :)

Top Bottom