• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Hello Everyone

Diurno

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Operating System
I forgot to do this when I joined. :D

Hello EVERYONE,

I joined a few days ago with one question but I am happily helping others with their questions!!

Tootech

FPCH Member
Hello Diurno,

Welcome to Free PC Help

Looks like you are following in the footsteps of the mighty ones......

Came for some help and ended up helping out!

Enjoy your time here.....

Goku

FPCH Long Term Member
Operating System
Windows XP - Professional
Hello and Welcome to FPCH Diurno. :)

Its good to see you contribute around the Forum. Keep the good work up and enjoy the Forums.

Nice Avatar, by the way.

-- Goku

BeeCeeBee

FPCH Long Term Member
Welcome Diurno!!

Glad you have picked up on our "motto" members helping othe members.

I have looked at your avatar as well and think we have met before down in Florida.

I know Mickey Rat! :D

Mara

Free PC Help Contributor
PC Experience
Some Experience
Operating System
Windows XP - Home Edition
Hi, Diurno! I'm running a bit late here but it's terrific to have you join us - yipee!
:)

Plastic Nev

Deceased - sadly missed
Oh my goodness, I am running terribly late, Sorry Diurno, and welcome, I hope you are settling in OK and finding we are a friendly bunch.

Diurno

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Operating System
Thanks Nev, I am doing Okay I think :D

Friendly oh yeah especially Wolfeymole (he just called me a pest) haha :D. I'm only joking :D. You lot are a great team.