• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Help- evertime i turn my computer on hunreds of notepads come up.

tomot14

FPCH New Member
ive deleted notepad from my computer but they still keep coming up. when i turn it on a black box comes up. it says summat like C/WINDOWS/sytem/system32 or summat and i cant find the file to erase it. what do i do?
someone please help me

tomot14

FPCH New Member
also it started by i downloaded something on ma computer. dont no what ma comp is its just a packard bell.

danzil

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Operating System
go to start>run type in msconfig...in the start up tab can you list all entries in there and then post them back to us....
maybe we will be able to stop it at startup and then delete it.
kind regards
danzil