• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Help - with files that won't open

PcWally

FPCH New Member
My computer recently crashed and to save the information I bought an Ice Box. My problem is that some I can't get access to some of the files on the old hard drive in the IB and I've been told that this is because some of the areas in the old computer were:mad: password protected. I have also been told that there is a programme that can correct this problem... can anyone tell me what it is please.

PcWally

ONY

Free PC Help Contributor
PC Experience
Some Experience
Operating System
Hiya and Welcome to Free PC Help PcWally.
Please be patient and someone will be along to assist you. :)