• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Help!!!

beth_28

FPCH New Member
hello all im in a bit of a bind i could use some help on.
i cant seem to download any games from realarcade.
i have been able to in the past but now i cant.
any imput would be appreciated:confused:

maynardvdm

FPCH Long Term Member
Hi beth

Do you recieve any error messages?

Can you download from any other site?

Are you running Windows XP or VISTA and Internet Explorer or Firefox?

We will need a bit more information to diagnose the problem.

Last edited:

AdvancedSetup

FPCH Long Term Member
These games rely on Java. Recent bugs have been found and exploited in Java that allow systems to become infected with Malware.

Try going into your CONTROL PANEL and then open the Add/Remove and uninstall all old versions of JAVA.
Then go to this site and download the latest version
Sun JAVA download

After installing the latest version hopefully you should be able to play the games again.

Also note that typically all the RealArcade games come from here anyways

Game House Home Page

All Game House games sorted by name