• Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Hi All

PC Experience
Very Experienced
Yes Hi all, especially KenB, Tried to contact you, unfortunately I need 10 posts before I can send or reply to a PM.

In reply to your PM yes, but I think it's more than the skin, it seems to be the whole forum SW and they've failed to properly link the DB to the forum properly.

If you can open up my PM it will save this.

Sorry to others, but Ken will know what this is all about, I hope.

Cheers
Neddie

Starbuck

Admin & Security Team
PC Experience
Very Experienced
Hi Ned,

Welcome to FPCH, it's good to see you again.
If you can open up my PM it will save this.
Made a small change to your account.
See if your PM system works now

KenB

Administrator
Hi Ned

Sorry I should have remembered that you needed a minimum post total to use the PM system :(

Yes I got your PM.
I have replied via PM too.

Glad that you found us :)