• Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

Hi all

PC Experience
Elite PC Guru
Hi all

My name is Dave, I am 25, I am from the UK (Manchester) and have been building PC's for about 9 years, and my main interests for my PC is Gaming, internet, watching films etc -
I am an avid fan of Guild Wars - hence my name Dalo Harkin.
I am into all the geeky stuff Star Wars and Star Trek and am not ashamed to admit it :cool:
I have 2 kids and I love the fact they are young because I get to buy and watch all the programs I used to watch on tele - Thundercats, Transformers and stuff like that :D (gives me an excuse to watch them to the missus lol)

I was looking for some help on a specific problem and found this website yesterday and been posting lots since, hope that some of my experiences can help others, having a pc is painful in more ways than one - is it ok to stick your fingers in your pc when its on? - CAUTION 99% yes, but that 1% really hurts :eek: for those that have touched a heatpipe by mistake know what I mean.
Is watercooling ok? in my opinion - yes in the same that walking in a thunder storm with a javelin is :eek:

Tony D

Free PC Help Long Term Member
PC Experience
Some Experience
Dave - good to see you hear. Thanks for helping me with your recent posts.

I love a Star Wars or Star Trek movie/episode - especially on a rainy day.

- Tony