• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

HI everyone :)

elephants

FPCH New Member
Just a quick hi :) I'm new here, my name's Donna. This is the first time I've signed up to a forum and having had a quick look around, it seems that this is a well run, and very helpful place to be. I have no technical experience what-so-ever, and came across this site through a desperate google search trying to sort my dying laptop. Thanks for letting me join, and hope to absorb some knowledge from some of you soon! :D

help4me

FPCH Long Term Member
PC Experience
Some Experience
Operating System
Windows Vista - Home Basic
Hello Donna... welcome to Free PC Help. :)

Love your user name btw :)

elephants

FPCH New Member
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm struggling already though.... Im trying to figure out how to post my problem as a thread? Sorry, Im not thick, just new to all this!

JEBWrench

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Operating System
Windows XP - Media Center Edition
Welcome to Free PC Help.

Creating a new thread is relatively simple - find the appropriate forum on the main forum page, and then look for "New Thread" near the bottom of the display.

W

Wolfeymole

Hello Donna

Welcome to Free PC Help

If you have any other difficulties then shout up and we will help you immediately.