• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

How do i connect my laptop to the internet

Mattv1

FPCH New Member
Hi guys i wonder if anyone could help me, basically i have a very basic knowledge of computers and i just bought a new laptop http://www.pcnextday.co.uk/products/ProductDetail.asp?ProductCode=3353-7701

as you can see it says it has a built in wireless lan 802.11a/b/g however their was no manual with the laptop and i am clueless as to how i go about connecting (do i need to buy something) any help would be really really appreciated

matt