• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

How I ghange This

D

dorsil

hello how can i have back my desktop to normal,the taskbar is at the left side,not at the bottom,how can i bring it back to it's normality?

RandyL

Administrator
PC Experience
Very Experienced
Hi dorsil;
Right click an empty area of the taskbar. Make sure Lock the Tasbar is not checked.
Click on the Taskbar. While holding down on the mouse button drag it to the bottom.
You probably won't see it moving while you drag it.
Right click an empty area of the taskbar. Check Lock the Tasbar.

RandyL

D

dorsil

RandyL said:
Hi dorsil;
Right click an empty area of the taskbar. Make sure Lock the Tasbar is not checked.
Click on the Taskbar. While holding down on the mouse button drag it to the bottom.
You probably won't see it moving while you drag it.
Right click an empty area of the taskbar. Check Lock the Tasbar.

RandyL
thanks i did it half way

thanks

D

dorsil

hi i did worked with Fix Taskbar Script Download several times but this time no,i'm getting this ,image attached,how can i fix my desktop to it's original state?

thanks

Attachments

Goku

FPCH Long Term Member
Operating System
Windows XP - Professional
Dorsil, close any open windows and rerun the script. See if it helps or not. Good Luck. :)

-- Goku