• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome to Free PC Help, a free PC Help forum to get help with your computer problems.

Free PC Help is a community that offers free computer help and support for all users, all ages, worldwide.

In order to start asking questions or contribute on someone else's post you will first need to register. Don't worry - it's quick and easy and once you have registered you will have instant access to the entire forum.

If you do decide to join the forums you will not have the option to send Private Messages [ PMs ] or add a Signature until you have made 5 posts or more. This is an attempt to try to stop Spammers using the PM system or adding links to their Signature.

how to say thanz 2 danzil??

spanish89

FPCH Member
every1 write all your ideas here of how we can say thanx and show all our apprecation to danzil,.. who gives up so much of his own time 2 help all of us. :)

RandyL

Administrator
PC Experience
Very Experienced
Please, please can I be first? LOL.
For every 100 posts I read on forums I'm lucky if I understand 10.
Out of those 10 I might be able to contribute to 1.

I do fairly well if I have a computer in hand.
Phone support is extremely difficult.
Forum help is the most difficult of all.

Unless you know as much as danzil that is. I too am glad he joined these forums. I can't help much but I keep coming back here to read and learn. I hope he stays.

As long as someone keeps adding to this thread it will keep getting bumped to the top. Can you handle the fame Danzil?

spanish89 I'm still following your original thread and hope you get it solved. I just wish I could help.

Danzil, I'm not part of this site. Just a user. James is the owner. (full name witheld) But I do know that James is one good person. He has personally helped me and others in the past. I just wish that his emails wouldn't bounce back. I used to be able to email him. sniff sniff. cry cry.

Keep up the good work danzil. Even if people don't post back, others like me are reading and learning from you;

RandyL

maynardvdm

FPCH Long Term Member
Yeah thanks to Danzil, He has also helped me here and this is an excellent way to learn as it is helping me to understand more on solving pc problems (and some of my own pc problems lol).
Maynard

danzil

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Operating System
thank you all...
appreciate this post.
it is nice to know that i am indeed helping you all.
and that you are learning more......same as me i learn more each day.
well i hope to be around the forums for as long as possible to help you all.
feel free to ask me any questions.
you can also email me if you need too.
i check these on a regular basis.
wow back thanx guys,,back to tinkering with a project im doing....writing a medai player at the mo......fun uuuuh no.lol
thanks guys
kindest regards
danzil

Last edited by a moderator:

brunoalan

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Some Experience
Operating System
Windows XP - Home Edition
Thank you Danzil, I disconnected the wires feeding my damaged usb port and eureka the alarm stopped, many thanks Denzil

danzil

FPCH Member
PC Experience
Operating System
Hi all
if my advice has helped anyone,please can you maybe think of donating to this site...
just a couple of quid or something is better then nothing...
obviously you dont have to but it would be a great gester to me,and all the others here who help.
thank you all
regards
danzil